Please take a moment to read through our Terms & Conditions, there’s not many!
- Items will be sent second class post unless otherwise agreed.
- High value items will be sent by a service that is tracked. You will be sent tracking information via PayPal.
- Prices charged for postage is to the United Kingdom only, there will be a surcharge for any address out with the UK.
- If the price you pay for postage is higher than the service we use you will be refunded the excess back into your PayPal account.
- We endeavour to send items on the next working day after payment has cleared.
- If you want to use a faster service please either email email@example.com, put a message on your PayPal payment or call us on either 01899 308641 or 07967 181405
- If you change your mind please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can return items unused, in original condition and in their original packaging where applicable for a refund. The cost of the item will be refunded back into your PayPal account less the price paid for postage and PayPal’s fees. Retailers are charged a small percentage from PayPal for every transaction and if there is no fault in the item then the customer is responsible for that fee, Charges can be found on PayPal website at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees
- If an item is faulty please get in touch by email email@example.com or call either 01899 308641 or 07967 181405 and we will advise how to proceed.
- Faulty items returned will have returned postage refunded.
- If an items is faulty then you will be offered a replacement where possible or a full refund including postage.
- You have 14 days from receipt of an item to change your mind and return it.
- We reserve the right to change our price – both up or down – at anytime.
- We endeavour to describe the items for sale as accurately as possible and include photographs of the actual item (not a stock photograph) to give you the best possible idea of what is on offer. However an item may appear slightly different in appearance through no fault or misdirection so therefore this will not be deemed a fault as long as it is fit for the purpose described.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missed from your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call either 01899 308641 or 07967 181405 and we will shoot the person responsible and forward the item to you at no extra charge.
- If an item is out of stock you will be advised by email and offered either a full refund or the option to be contacted when back in stock.
- We are happy to exchange items that have not been used. (see Returns 1.)
- Occasionally we will sell second hand items but these will be clearly identified and these will have a ‘no return’ policy.
- Second hand items are sold on behalf of a third party and we offer this service free.
- Items will be packaged securely and sent by a recognised carrier.
- If an item goes missing or is damaged in transit please email us at email@example.com with all your details including pictures of the damaged packaging and goods. We will pursue the carrier for recompense on your behalf.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Please get in touch if you have any questions. We aim to please and welcome any feedback. We are a small business and operate at minimal margins to offer the customer a fair and simple service.