The Rowans Holiday Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment of the balance must be made on or before arrival.
- Payment can be cash, PayPal, credit/debit card or direct bank transfer.
- Please complete the booking form and return to us at the time of booking. This is your conformation that you have read and agreed to these terms.
- Entry to The Rowans from 4pm on the day you arrive and vacated by 10 am on departure day.
- Please inform us of any changes to your plans (that affects us) in writing or email.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed (with prior agreement) at £10 per week (or part) per dog. Bitches in season are not permitted.
- You are welcome to bring your own bird of prey (with prior agreement). We can arrange hunting ground for you if required.
- You will be asked to pay a fully refundable deposit of £100 on arrival to cover any damage to The Rowans. This will be by credit or debit card or if preferred, cash.
- A welcome pack is included – please select your preferences on the attached form. Any extra groceries you require can be bought and be in The Rowans for your arrival. Please email any requests.
- Your price includes electricity, gas, bed linen and towels.
- No camping, caravans or similar are allowed at The Rowans. Parking is for residents only.
- We reserve the right to cancel in which case a refund will be given.
- We carry full insurance and a copy is available on request.
- You will not be affected by any price changes to the packages once you have paid your 20% deposit, irrespective of the date of your holiday.
Please contact us if you need clarification of any of these points.
Please contact us if you have any special requests for holiday – we will do all we can to help you make it just how you want.